Capsule Castaways Series 4 wood toys


For my fourth series of Capsule Castaways wood toys, I wanted to change things up a bit and chose to make mini-sets that would be sold blind in mystery capsules. The end results were surprisingly good? It was actually really hard to let some of these sets go!

Bringing me to the sets below, which I did in fact, not let go and rather kept for myself or gave to my wife (she got the donut set in the last picture). These ones very much met my standards of excellence in tiny toys. They are now sitting pretty in my special toy display case where I put all of the best toys that I have made (except for some of the other very good one-off toys that I sold, but wish I hadn't...oh well).

Comments

Jazzy said…
I love these, great pics!!

Popular posts from this blog