Several Tiny Toy Series Lumped Together In A Single Post

Tiny toys! Most of these are re-imaginings or continuations of toy series that I previously made. Mushroom Friends have morphed into Mean Mushroom. My series of tree toys has gone from Good Trees to Bad Trees and now these here Spooky Trees. Not Good People were heavily inspired by one of the very first Capsule Castaways toys that I made (and kept for myself) and are also part of my ongoing "People" toys which include Good People, Mushroom People, and Pebble People. In addition to all of these, I also made a new series of Capsule Castaways toys (apart from the "Witchy Motorist" series pictured here), but I will post pictures of those separately to give them each their due. All of the toys featured in this post were made in multiples - I made 40 of the Not Good People alone, making them my largest series yet. That's a lot of toys. Too many, maybe? Here are a few pictures for you to look at :->

Not Good People

Pebble People Series 2

Capsule Castaways "Witchy Motorist"

Mean Mushroom

Spooky Tree / front

Spooky Tree / back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog